Britton's Tri Force membership includes men and women from all walks of life with members at every age level. We have in our ranks:
- active and retired military
- business leaders
- computer geeks
- medical doctors
- creative types
- probably pretty much any job you can imagine.
Most important, the common element we all share is the desire to achieve our personal goals. These goals may include:
- qualifying for World Championship races including Kona
- possibly losing weight
- keeping weight off
- recovery from past injuries
- mostly just having fun with friends.
To apply please download the forms below and fill it out with your favorite pdf signer and email to email@example.com
The main value of membership is just being a part of an award winning Triathlon team. Plus, Britton's Tri Force Team Membership Benefits include the following:
- Special reduced rates at:
- Britton's Bicycle Shop (Our club sponsor and ground zero for running into friends and teammates. Great for getting your gear and nutrition into shape)
- Run Wild Sports
- DJ Swim Shop
- Periodic clinics provide training on skills for swimming, cycling, and running. Other topics include knowledge related to nutrition, stretching, training plans, recovery, etc.
- Practice sessions before key events throughout the season. With these functions you can swim, ride, and run on the actual event course. Therefore, with this fun you can also learn from athletes who have raced the event before.
- Free entry in club sponsored events including Iron Haus Time Trial series
- Reduced entry fees on HCSA events
- Access to members-only Tri Force Facebook page social media where team members organize training functions and share knowledge
- USAT team associate
- Earn points toward team awards which provide unique benefits at select events throughout the racing season.